The Zepko Fastrack Programme
What is Fastrack?
The Fastrack programme is an accelerated security management service designed to move customers into a secure and compliant position as quickly as possible. It does this for a fixed monthly cost, based on a minimum 1 month commitment.
In summary our specialist Security Operations Centre service will provide:
- Real-time threat monitoring Mon-Fri 7am-7pm, qualification and triage across your IT estate
- Advanced incident investigation and resolution including malware analysis
- Ongoing public risk exposure analysis of your company
- Adaptive and continuous management and tuning of alerting and reporting rulesets
- Weekly key risk indicator and status reports
Consider the following
- Ransomware increased by more than 167 times year-on-year from 4 million attack attempts in 2015 to 638 million. SonicWall’s 2017 Annual Threat Report
- 44% of large UK organisations have been infected by ransomware in the past 24 months, with over a quarter of them being hit more than once. – Trend micro
- 18 million new malware samples were captured recently in Q3 of 2016 alone. – Panda Labs
- 30% of phishing messages were opened in 2016, up from 23% in 2015 13% of those clicked on the malicious attachment or link – Verizon’s 2016 Data Breach Investigations Report
- According to Small Business Trends, 55% of companies have experienced a cyber-attack and experienced data breaches with customer and employee information
Worse still, industry analysts have told end users that they should now expect to be in a state of continuous compromise.
Security has never been a joined-up discipline and is frequently made complicated. Likewise, no matter how good the technology, security is a process; not an event and never solved by deploying technology alone.
We have always maintained appropriate IT security should not only be exclusively available to those with the deepest pockets, instead it should be available to all – view of Zepkos MD and Founder, Steve England’s opinion on this at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/we-must-make-security-affordable-all-steve-england?trk=mp-author-card.
Simply put, we have designed the programme to be a high-value, low risk, low-cost service. To assess if you think Fastrack is right for you, how many of the points below do you relate to?
|No dedicated security staff||Want an integrated service, delivered by experts|
|May have already fallen prey to some form of general breach or phishing attacks||Not being security experts, want a low risk, logical and budget-contained solution|
|Want to be able to not spend a lot of time or money "solving" the problem||Accept there has been a historic under-investment in IT security|
|Want to just get on with business||Have the ability to make decisions quickly|
|Need great value for money and view "best of breed" products as just too expensive|
Fastrack – What You Get
In terms of what you get from the Fastrack programme:
|Public risk exposure – ongoing passive analysis to find out what hackers know about you – risk scenarios, exposed systems staff and employees, potential cost of a breach and historical attacks against your company||Foundation SOC (security operation centre) services plus integration with your existing security products to create a strong security capability|
|Indicator of Compromise – discover if you are currently in a state of cyber breach||"Security taken care of" – cyber incident management and resolution – an insurance policy to reduce the likelihood of a breach occurring|
|SecureStart – a security gap analysis identifying areas of weakness and maturity across skills, operating models, products and process plus any specific regulatory requirements||Protection of brand reputation plus mitigation from potential legal action, ICO fines plus the upcoming GDPR|
|Risk roll-up – prioritised and agreed outcomes based on your current needs, level of maturity and desired state set against identified risks||Over £28,500 of services for a minimum 1 month service commitment (from £4,500)|
|High impact plan to move immediately into a better state||Your decision to stop consuming the service whenever you wish|
Users like the fact that we appreciate that they almost always have some security technology already which is why our services are designed to work with what you already have – meaning current investments are preserved.
Zepko do not stop working at the network perimeter, as part of our alliance they can become a part of your company DNA – your very own "virtual" security department.
Explore the types of services we can offer, then contact us today!
Please fill out your details to get started. We'll endeavour to answer every question you may have within the working day (UK time).We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared.