Problems We Solve
Learn from our experience
Our experience working across all common sectors has given us unique insight into the multitude of challenges facing organisations of all sizes.
We've learnt that most security challenges are common across verticals and our service offerings reflect that knowledge by providing easy to consume managed services that can be focused on your highest risk activities.
Our experience in dealing cross-sector, worldwide, has given us in-depth insight into effective and appropriate security measures that provides 'security taken care of'.
- 383 organisations 16 industries 12 countries each had between 3,000-100,000 records stolen
- 32% of organisations had less than 1,000 employees
- The average total cost of a breach is £3m, up 29% since 2013
- The average cost per record breached is £120
- Longer the time to identify breach, higher the cost to repair
- Largest financial consequence is loss of business
- 26% likelihood of a breach happening in next 24 month
More bad news
- World Economic Forum – cyber attack #2 highest issue preventing business operation
- Gartner – April 2016 - "All organisations should now assume that they are in a state of continuous compromise"
- Increased regulatory pressure and penalties from UK ICO (up to £500,000) will increase with upcoming GDPR to add 2-5% of annual global turnover
- Mandatory requirement to declare breaches
- Increased risk of insolvency or closure
The common sectors have a number of common IT security risks and challenges.
Correctly understanding and deploying appropriate security technology and processes can effectively mitigate the most prevalent and applicable attack vectors, dramatically increasing overall security.